Thursday, November 26, 2009

Jessica alba butt. New picszzz.

Jessica alba butt. Cool pics:

jessica alba buttjessica alba buttjessica alba buttjessica alba butt
Question about gay guys? and I am a lesbian? I do not understand why a few guys would be gay, when men arent even half as good looking women. I could sit here and name some celebritys impeccable woman that no man in the world as it could be like. * Angelina Jolie * Jessica Alba Megan Fox Scarlett Johansson * * * Britney Spears ((it used to be, FilmToxic, Slave4u)) * Rihanna * Christina Aguilera ((they used to be, FilmDirtty)) * Beyonce * Mariah Carey * Gwen Stefani * Meagan Good * Alicia Keys * * * * Cassie Fergie Adriana Lima Jennifer Lopez Im as straight as a ruler and I admit that women are better looking than men, hair, skin, facial features, curves, buttocks, etc.. Men dont have facial hair and facial features very attractive. Ew and the fact that gay men hold her butt and sucking d! CK. Its not just that most men are rude and aggressive, where women are generally more gentle and by no means am steryotyping. Gay men arent always handsome, but a few of them. I mean Elton John, Perez Hilton and Mika is gay and ugly looks. But why do some gay looking good when they can get those pretty women. I mean when a guy is good looking get the best looking women (for example, has Pamela Anderson Tommy Lee.) I mean more HOTTTTTTTTT girls are straight and most cute guys are gay! ((Well people say gay guys are hot, I know it is ugly and fat and if)) Why Why people like men when they were like women? I refer to most gay men and straight women I know like Justin Timberlake? Its greasy, Man has a big nose, pale, his hair, his skin and his evil not only hot! The fact that I think women are more attractive you think would be a lesbian?
Watch her S-E-X-T-A-P-E video here...



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment